Getting colour when using lynx to display HTML messages

I use lynx to display the many HTML messages I get at work.  Just
occasionally it would be useful to see the colour highlighting that
people have used in messages.

I have (finally) got lynx built so it will display colour correctly on
the Solaris box where I'm running mutt.  I've fed it one of the HTML
messages directly (i.e. by saving it and then using lynx to load it
directly) and it displays the colour correctly.

However when it's called from mutt lynx doesn't display the coloured
bits in the message, is mutt's pager causing this?  Can I somehow tell
mutt that I want it to handle the lynx output without changing it?  Or
maybe I have something else wrong, what I have in my mailcap is now
just:-
    text/html; lynx -force_html -dump %s; copiousoutput

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."