Re: [OT] vimspell or engspchk

Greetings from Tacoma, WA, USA, we have more than 1000 dams, phyrster!
On Saturday, July 30, in the 2005th year of our Lord, you wrote:

> I started this thread so if it is really off-topic, the blame should be
> placed on my shoulders.
>
> But I don't think it's off-topic. Shall we be so strict to the point of
> being restrictive in nature?
>
> Personally (IMHO), everything related to mutt isn't straying from the main
> road. Again this is just a humble opinion, no flame war intended ;)

I used to use vimspell, then decided engspchk was for me.  It highlights
misspelled words as you type them - which is great for email.  I thought it
was easier to use too.

engspchk lives at

Take it easy, [cmauch@xxxxxxxxxx]

Charles Mauch, FSF Apologist, Debian/Ubuntu/Gentoo user, etc.
Every message PGP or S/MIME signed to verify authenticity.
We all enter the world in the same way:  naked... screaming..
soaked in blood.  But if you live your life right,  that kind
of thing doesn't have to stop there.