[OT] vimspell

First of all:  I'm on the list, no need to CC me in replies!

* Trey Sizemore <trey@xxxxxxxxxxx> [28-07-2005 21:32]:

> I'm using vimspell now.  One question, though.  How do you specify what
> language?  For example, I don't know if it's using aspell or ispell,
> but it starts up with English-British and I want English-US.

It's offtopic, but:

I haven't used vimspell since a few years.  It used to have some bugs,
but they'll probably be fixed, I don't know.  I welcome a report of your
experiences..

Look at the end of vimspell.vim.  There, you will find:

spell_executable                                        *spell_executable*
This variable, if set, defines the name of the spell-checker. Defaults
to: >
  let spell_executable = "ispell"

and

spell_language_list      *vimspell_default_language* *spell_language_list*
This variable, if set, defines the languages available for spelling. The
language names are the ones passed as an option to the spell checker.
Defaults to the languages for which a dictionary is present, or if none
can be found in the standard location, to: >
  let spell_language_list = "english,francais"
<     Note: The first language of this list is the one selected by default.
      An empty list force vimspell to select dictionaries installed for the
      selected spell checker.

That wasn't too hard now, was it?

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

M'n gevoelens spelen Rummikub met m'n hoofd.
-René Clerc