Re: w3m can't show html mail with charset: gb2312

On 11:51 Wed 20 Jul     , Gary Johnson wrote:
> On 2005-07-21, bxuefeng <phyrster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Setting vim as pager does not appear to be a wise move for me. I am
> > wondering
> > whether there are other pagers which can be used for this task. But this is
> > for body only.
>
> Actually, setting vim to be your pager may not be such a bad idea.
> There is a script in the vim distribution,
> $VIMRUNTIME/macros/less.sh, that makes vim behave very much like the
> pager less, but with the added features of vim.

Thanks for the tip. I use
set pager="/usr/share/vim/vim63/macros/less.sh"
in muttrc file and it worked great.

But by using less.sh brings another problem. When I press 'q' and quit, bash
prompts:

phyrster@Badger:~$ mutt
Command:

and I have to send another keystroke to go back to index view. Is there a way
to fix this?

regards,

bxuef