Re: Spam that garbles mutt index

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 11:46:35AM +0100, Lars Bjarby wrote:
>On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 08:14:54AM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
>
>> Pictures say more than a 1000 words, so I have taken some screenshots to
>> show what I mean:
>>

>I'm feeling a tad bit stupid here, but I don't really get which of the
>spams that's garbling the index. Are you refering to all the non-ascii
>chars?

Ah, sorry. Yes, it's the emails with all the non-ascii chars that cause
it.

>(On a side note I generally tend to recommend people to use
>Spamassassin with Razor activated. I recieve between 50 and 200 spams a
>day and about 2-3 a month slip through the filter. I can't remember
>when I had a message flagged as spam when it was not. Usually I Grep
>through the subject-lines in the new-spam-dir once a week or so.  But
>maybe you don't have the possibility to run it, or maybe you are
>already running some kind of other filter?)

I am using SpamOracle and it correctly labels the mail as spam, but once
in a while I go through my spambox just to make sure no false positives
are in there. This is when I have the problem.

/M

magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://magnus.therning.org/

by patent law on written works.

Certum est, quia impossibile.
(It is certain, because it is impossible.)
     -- Tertullianus