Re: Spam that garbles mutt index

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 08:14:54AM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:

> Pictures say more than a 1000 words, so I have taken some screenshots to
> show what I mean:

I'm feeling a tad bit stupid here, but I don't really get which of the
spams that's garbling the index. Are you refering to all the non-ascii
chars?

(On a side note I generally tend to recommend people to use
Spamassassin with Razor activated. I recieve between 50 and 200 spams
a day and about 2-3 a month slip through the filter. I can't remember
when I had a message flagged as spam when it was not. Usually I Grep
through the subject-lines in the new-spam-dir once a week or so.
But maybe you don't have the possibility to run it, or maybe you are
already running some kind of other filter?)

--
.oO laban@xxxxxxxxxxx Oo.