Spam that garbles mutt index

I have started getting some really irritating spam, all spam is
irritating but this actually ruins my mutt experience :(

Pictures say more than a 1000 words, so I have taken some screenshots to
show what I mean:

 http://magnus.therning.org/tmp/before.jpg
 http://magnus.therning.org/tmp/after.jpg

All I did in between the pictures was to move the cursor from top to
bottom and then back again.

I have an example of such a spam message here:

 http://magnus.therning.org/tmp/bogus_mail.eml

I have gotten into the habit of using Ctrl-L a lot to handle this, but
that's not a good solution in the long run.

/M

magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://magnus.therning.org/

by patent law on written works.

Two rules to success in life:
1. Don't tell people everything you know.
     -- Sassan Tat