Re: Spam that garbles mutt index

Hello Magnus,

 On Friday, December 17, 2004 at 8:14:54 AM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:

> Pictures say more than a 1000 words, so I have taken some screenshots

    That is a very good habit, thanks. Note JPEG is not adapted to this
sort of images: An 8 colors GIF or PNG would have been both nicer and
much lighter.

> this actually ruins my mutt experience :(

    Naughty Perl. Malformed mail with raw 8 bit chars in headers, and
that's invalid, and may garble your display. You have recent 2004
Debian, right? So workaround dead simple:

| unset strict_mime
| set assumed_charset=windows-1252

    And you can again read lovely spam with full joy. :-)

Bye!    Alain.
--
When you post a new message, beginning a new topic, use the "mail" or
"post" or "new message" functions.