Deleting mail from remote servers

Hi,

I have a quick question. I am using getmail4 to retrieve mail from an imap
server. It is then passed to procmail and spamassassin for filtering and
delivery to specific mail folders. I want getmail to not delete the mail after
it retrieves it, so I can have a copy of the mail on the server. My question
is, if I delete mail from within mutt (like spam), how can I tell it to delete
it off the server? Due to filtering requirements, I don't want mutt to do the
fetching of email (or can mutt fetch and pass it to procmail?). If I set up
imap in mutt, can I tell it not to get the mail? Thanks

-Matt