Re: Deleting mail from remote servers

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 02:53:06PM -0500, Matthew Fanto wrote:
> server. My question is, if I delete mail from within mutt (like spam),
> how can I tell it to delete it off the server? Due to filtering

There is a python tool called "offlineimap" (it is a debian package) that
lets you, among other things, read mail while offline and have all changes
synchronized when you get connected again.

Maybe it is not exactly what you want, but a good configuration of that
tool could be interesting for a good number of users with online-offline
mail problems.

--
 .''`.   Javier Linares
: :'  :  javier at javierlinares.com