Re: bad sig (was "Re: no list messages since the 11th?")

Hi,

again bad signature.

* David T-G wrote (2004-09-19 00:15):
>% Now I vaguely remember a problem with my old MDA, but what is wrong
>% now? Anybody else got this?
>
>I do, in fact.  Comparing the list copy with the original I see
>
>  51c26
>  < ...and then Steve Kennedy said...
>  ---
>  > =2E..and then Steve Kennedy said...
>
>which certainly would explain it.

Your dots triggered the problem the last time, where the crappy MDA
I used then stumbled over it.

>Now to find another qmail host to which I can bounce the message to
>figure out whether it's my qmail mailer or the list software...  I don't
>usually get bad signatures and always reply that way, and we've seen this
>very problem before but haven't been able to pin it down.

Why does it have to be Qmail? Why not just send a copy of your next
mail to yourself?

Thorsten
--
Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
    - General "Buck" Turgidson