Re: no list messages since the 11th?

Steve, et al --

...and then Steve Kennedy said...
%
% On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 08:13:09AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
%
% > So has the list actually been quiet for a week or have I fallen off?
% > Probably the first time ever for the former, but the first time in years
% > for the latter...
%
% The datacenter that hosted the gbnet system that host mutt.org had a UPS
% failure, unfortunately it killed a CPU and the boot disk that the lists
% were on.

Ouch!

%
% The data has been recovered and installed on to a new machine, so things
% should slowly start working again.

Thanks to both of you for getting us going again!

%
% The list software has also been upgraded, and it's using Majordomo v2
% (see www.mj2.org).

Well, it isn't ezmlm, but we appreciate it!

%
%
% Sorry for the inconvenience.
%