Re: bad sig (was "Re: no list messages since the 11th?")

Thorsten, et al --

...and then Thorsten Haude said...
%
% Hi,

Hi!

%
% * David T-G wrote (2004-09-18 21:12):
% [-- PGP Ausgabe folgt (aktuelle Zeit: Sa 18 Sep 2004 21:16:26 CEST) --]
% gpg: Unterschrift vom Sa 18 Sep 2004 21:12:43 CEST, DSA Schlüssel ID 7B9F4700
% gpg: FALSCHE Unterschrift von "David T-G <davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
% [-- Ende der PGP-Ausgabe --]
%
% Which about means: WRONG signature from David T-G

Urgh.  Hmmm...

%
% Now I vaguely remember a problem with my old MDA, but what is wrong
% now? Anybody else got this?

I do, in fact.  Comparing the list copy with the original I see

  51c26
  < ...and then Steve Kennedy said...
  ---
  > =2E..and then Steve Kennedy said...

which certainly would explain it.

Now to find another qmail host to which I can bounce the message to
figure out whether it's my qmail mailer or the list software...  I don't
usually get bad signatures and always reply that way, and we've seen this
very problem before but haven't been able to pin it down.

%
%
% Thorsten
% --
% There must be a parallel universe where Starbucks sells cocaine in dilute,
% controlled, taxed doses, but where (crack) caffiene is sniffed and smoked
% in huge binges, and smuggled in by evil Columbian cartels.
%     - Rogerborg

Thanks & HAND

:-D
--