Re: [mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Alter egos]

* Matthew M Davis <mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-09-08 23:21 -0400]:
> What I'm doing:
>
> index/pager contexts: macros mapped to <f9> set my .sig file and
> 'my_hdr From:' to match my school role
>
> compose context:      macros reset the variables to the default when
> I press 'q' (abort) or 'y' (send), so that once the message is either
> sent or not, I automatically revert to work email settings.

Hm. You want to switch to your school role with <f9> and switch back
by starting to send a mail?

If your really just changing from an signature then how about two keys
for <mail>, both executing a macro which first sets up everything the
way you want, and then executes <mail>. For replies you can either use
two keys, too. Or you can use some hooks.

HTH,
Nicolas