Re: [mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Alter egos]

On Thursday  9 September at  3:21am, Nicolas Rachinsky had this to say:

> If your really just changing from an signature then how about two keys
> for <mail>, both executing a macro which first sets up everything the
> way you want, and then executes <mail>. For replies you can either use
> two keys, too. Or you can use some hooks.

I'm thinking I may just bind m, r, f, g, and L to macros that a. reset
to default sig/from; b. run m, r, f, g, and L.  Can I put my
sig/my_hdr info into a file and just source the file as part of the
macro?

--

Matthew M Davis
<mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>