Re: Displaying red fore- and background colors

* Jens Kubieziel <mutt-user@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-09-06 08:22 +0200]:
> If I change the order of the commands (putting all red and brightred
> foreground colors on top), red/red and brightred/red works, but not
> yellow/red and brightyellow/red. Now i putted all (bright)yellow color
> commands on top and noticed that the "new" last color commands with
> (bright)$COLOR/red scheme are not interpreted. So I moved all
> (bright)$COLOR/red commands to the top of the file. But this had no
> effect.
>
> IMHO this all is unexpected behaviour. Worth a flea report?

I'm not sure. I haven't verified this with the source, but it sounds
like a limit on something. I'm not sure if anybody has any use for
that many color commands. So perhaps the limit should be mentioned
(documentaton bug).

Of course, if there is any real use, it's worth a flea report.

Nicolas