Re: problem with external programs

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:

[Please reply only to the list, I read it.]

* "F. Heitkamp" <heitkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-21 18:47 -0400]:

I think you should try first with an unpatched mutt, there are 'some'
people using it, and you are the first complaining about such
problems.

Taking your advice I recompiled a freshly unpacked mutt-1.4.2i and installed it. Unfortunately it did the same thing as before. Next I removed the --with-exec-shell=bash from the configure, and now it's working. Seems weird that that breaks it. Oh well.

Next time I'll check to see if the computers plugged in before tearing the case open and ripping out the motherboard. :)

Fred