Re: Security issue / bad UI design in mutt CVS (encryption options)

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 08:05:58PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>   it won't, as per above. however, the patch for fixing your whole point
>   is now *trivial* and will be sent now to mutt-dev.

It always was trivial, but the code changed and I haven't been
sufficiently annoyed to look into what changed to fix it.  The trouble
is that I have posted the patches before, and the mutt devel team has
ignored everything I've said about this issue for two years, electing
instead to include patches by other people which provide the current
gross behavior.

So, I wasn't overly motivated to bother, at least until there seemed
to be some likelihood that someone with commit privs would take the
issue seriously.

-=-=-=-=-