Re: Security issue / bad UI design in mutt CVS (encryption options)

begin  quotation of Stephen Allen on 2004-08-06 10:17:46 -0400:

> Actually, I found it rather intutitive and I recently learned how to
> use GPG with mutt. I don't know how hard it is really to figure out
> that it's toggable, if you have the e-mail in front of you
> displaying the GPG encrytion header.

I didn't know it was toggable until it bit me on an upgrade.  I still
occasionally hit 'psy' all in one quick stroke, expecting it to send
after signing.  This behavior is not intuitive because there is
another option, 'f', to not GPG sign/encrypt the message.  When it
says 'press 's' to sign', I expect 's' to sign.