Re: Attribution with UTC time?

2004-07-28 16:20, frank@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote in
<20040728142022.GA26762@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> As long as i understand strftime(3) correctly (on which date_format
> is depending), there's no way to do what you need within mutt.

strftime(3) also has no concept of the various alternatives for
timestamps that are already available through %<>, %[], %{} etc.

From the silence, it certainly sounds like I'd have to dig into the
source to accomplish this. I'll see if I get around to it (I have a
LOT of things to do these days), and if I end up with something
workable I will submit a patch.

--
/"\ Michael Kjörling - michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx - SM0YBY QTH JO89XI  ^..^
 X  World Wide Web: http://michael.kjorling.com/      Facta non verba