Re: mutt can't see imap folders (cyrus 2.2)

On 07/28/04 10:11 AM, René Clerc sat at the `puter and typed:
> * Louis LeBlanc <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [28-07-2004 06:59]:
>
> > On 07/28/04 06:47 AM, Thomas Glanzmann sat at the `puter and typed:
> > > Hi,

> > >   When browsing folders on an IMAP server, you can toggle whether to
> > >   look at only the folders you are subscribed to, or all folders
> > >   with the toggle-subscribed command.  See also the
> > >   ``$imap_list_subscribed'' variable.
> >
> > Sorry, shoulda mentioned that I had found these.  I tried both methods
> > (the toggle is done with 'T') but neither gives me more than INBOX in
> > the folder browser.  No changes in the mailbox browser.
>
> Did you play around with the $imap_home_namespace variable?

Yes.  I think I did mention playing with the namespace.  I've tried
"user", "user/" and "user/leblanc".  Mutt doesn't seem to behave
differently for any one of them.

I could probably just name everything as mailboxes, but I'd rather not
do that.  Every time I created a new folder, I'd have to remember to
update the config.

BTW, one thing I didn't mention: I'm running mutt 1.5.6.

Thanks
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc                  Mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

mophobia, n.:
  Fear of being verbally abused by a Mississippian.