Re: mutt can't see imap folders (cyrus 2.2)

Still no ideas out there?

Still playing with the configs, but no luck.

Lou
On 07/28/04 12:18 AM, Louis LeBlanc sat at the `puter and typed:

--
Louis LeBlanc                  Mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

Sweater, n.:
  A garment worn by a child when its mother feels chilly.