Re: mutt with nntp - lack of documentation

* Toxa <postfix@xxxxxxxxxx> [28-07-2004 09:12]:

?

> Sorry for possibly stupid question bit AFAIK mutt known to fully
> support reading news via nntp protocol, without any external programs
> (news grepper/news poster) needed.  But I was unhappy to found
> sensible documentation how to configure muttrc for reading/sending
> news. Maybe anyone knows a link?

[line length adjusted]

I've just waisted more time replying, than you would have spend
querying google for 'mutt nntp'..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

No one can feel as helpless as the owner of a sick goldfish.
-Frank McKinney Hubbard