Re: mutt with nntp - lack of documentation

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 10:18:31AM +0200, Ren? Clerc wrote:
> * Toxa <postfix@xxxxxxxxxx> [28-07-2004 09:12]:

> [line length adjusted]

> I've just waisted more time replying, than you would have spend
> querying google for 'mutt nntp'..

i've spend alot of time there. only a couple of nntp-capable muttrc's were
found. This is not I'm looking for but a something like mutt html reference.
Sorry.
p.s.: line length will be ajusted in my muttrc asap, sorry again.

--
Anton A. Karpov

icq:      845923
jabber:   toxa@xxxxxxxxx || toxa@xxxxxxxxxxxx
email(s): toxa@xxxxxxxxx || postfix@xxxxxxxxxxx
www:      http://www.toxahost.org
pgp key:  http://www.toxahost.org/pgp/pubkey.asc

You can finger me @toxahost.org for my current status

It just happens to be very selective
about who it decides to make friends with.
                                 /* no comment */