Re: mutt can't see imap folders (cyrus 2.2)

* Louis LeBlanc <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [28-07-2004 06:59]:

> On 07/28/04 06:47 AM, Thomas Glanzmann sat at the `puter and typed:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > Unfortunately, Mutt doesn't seem to be able to see the other
> > > folders that do not expect incoming mail, because the folder list
> > > isn't available.
> >
> >   When browsing folders on an IMAP server, you can toggle whether to
> >   look at only the folders you are subscribed to, or all folders
> >   with the toggle-subscribed command.  See also the
> >   ``$imap_list_subscribed'' variable.
>
> Sorry, shoulda mentioned that I had found these.  I tried both methods
> (the toggle is done with 'T') but neither gives me more than INBOX in
> the folder browser.  No changes in the mailbox browser.

Did you play around with the $imap_home_namespace variable?

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"