Re: mutt - slow mbox'es

* Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> [21-07-2004 16:44]:

> On 2004-07-21 16:09:51 +0200, Andre Bonhote wrote:
> >  Get grepmail.
>
> Doesn't help IMHO. How could you read the results from Mutt?

With grepm ;)

> And if some message is found, how can you get things like the

There you do have a point.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"