Re: mutt - slow mbox'es

On 2004-07-21 16:09:51 +0200, Andre Bonhote wrote:
>  Get grepmail.

Doesn't help IMHO. How could you read the results from Mutt?
And if some message is found, how can you get things like the

> > > Can I convert my mboxes to maildir?
> >
> > Yes, with Mutt.
>
>  Oh. How that?

Just move the messages from a mbox to a maildir.

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.