Re: one strange problem in mutt

i have upgrade to mutt-1.5.6i, when start mutt

/home/tar/.muttrc 发生错误,行号 151:alternates:不明的变量
source:错误发生在 /home/tar/.muttrc

in .muttrc
set
alternates="byu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx|byu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|yubingemail@xxxxxxx|debnbyu@xxxxxxxxxxx"

alternates in mutt.1.3.x is fine.

even so, mutt.1.5.6 can not autoview attachment.

--
Learn to pause -- or nothing worthwhile can catch up to you.