Re: Aliases for users w/ multiple addresses?

Hi!

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 10:41:54AM -0400, orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[..]
> However, it is still not clear to me how I get the thing to send a single
> message at once to the two different e-mail addresses of a single
> individual.

Ok. Create a new message. The "To:" appears on the bottom of the
console. Now, type the name (or parts of it) of your collegue. Then,
press the key for "complete-query" (it's ^k in my muttrc, dunno what the
default is). Now you'll have a list of possible mail addresses. Choose
the ones you want to send the mail to using "t" (tag). After choosing,
hit enter.

That's it. Easy.

Cheers & HTH

A.

--
<ignatz>  Dear American Airlines: This is not a Bruce Willis movie.
          Please chill. Hugs, ignatz