Aliases for users w/ multiple addresses?

I am a newbie mutt user, migrating to mutt from Evolution.

Out of about a hundred people in my alias list so far, I have a half dozen
or so with two or more e-mail addresses.  For several of these individuals,
I have to send mail simultaneously to both addresses, since I (and they)
can't be sure where they'll be when e-mail arrives.

I can't see an easy way to make one alias send mail to two or more
addresses.  But being a noob and mutt having the reputation it's got, I
assume it's just because I'm missing something.

Can somebody tell me if there's any easy way to solve this problem?  Thanks.

Seth Williamson
Daleville, VA
USA