Re: Aliases for users w/ multiple addresses?

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 07:32:06AM -0400, orthodox@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I can't see an easy way to make one alias send mail to two or more
> addresses.  But being a noob and mutt having the reputation it's got, I
> assume it's just because I'm missing something.

 abook[1] rocks. It's a tiny application which allows you to set up to
 4 e-mail addresses per name. Console, too.

 Cheers & HTH

 A.

 [1] http://abook.sf.net

--
> YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK
> FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone who does wallpaper designs for bordellos, apparently.
(Jess Anderson on spamassassin-talk to charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)