Re: Aliases for users w/ multiple addresses?

Hey Andre:

Thanks for this.  I installed it and imported my aliases file into it.

However, it is still not clear to me how I get the thing to send a single
message at once to the two different e-mail addresses of a single
individual.  In abook I have added a recipient with two different e-mail
addresses.  But when I call abook from within mutt, it shows me two separate
lines for this same guy, one with each of his two addresses.

>From here, I don't see how to get it to go to both addresses without sending
the same mail twice.  Undoubtedly this is because I am such a noob at this,
but I haven't cracked it yet.  Perhaps you know?

Seth

* Andre Bonhote <andre@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-04-23 15:01:14 +0200]: