Re: Aliases for users w/ multiple addresses?

> I don't see the problem, I have a line as follows in my mutt aliases
> file:-

>     alias rev john.oreilly,will.pritchard,tom.crow,paul.inglis,chris.needham

> If I send a message to 'rev' it goes to all the different E-mail
> addresses listed.

> Is this not what you want?

That would work fine, I think, from aliases.  But it was my
impression--maybe I was wrong, but that's what I thought--that you could
handle this problem easier by using abook.  I was asking how you would
accomplish the same thing using abook.

Since you can enter up to four addresses for a single recipient in abook, I
had assumed there would be a way to send the same e-mail simultaneously to
all of the addresses listed for a given recipient.