Re: Signature formatting

Ste\/e, et al --

...and then steVe said...
%
[completely useless full quote snipped, since no context remains anyway.]
%
% i do a bunch of sig changing with send-hooks and folder-hooks as it
% is.  granted, it's not the most robust of solutions, but it works...

Same here.

% just for clarity, are you suggesting that your address book will have
% a personalized sig entry for each entry in the db?  i think that would be
% pretty nice, as you wouldn't have to muck around with mutt's alias
% file...(and tons of send-hooks) which can be hiddeously hard to manage.
% but you're basically re-implementing a send-hook, no?  If that's the case,
% why stop with signatures?  you can add a bunch of other things like
% character encoding, my_hdr's, etc etc... but then i guess you have to
% think, where do you draw the line between send-hook and address-book?

You don't! :-)  And I love all of these ideas and more; if I'm going to
implement a new contact manager then it had better be *really* worth it.

%
% p.s.-davidtg-
% shpx ebg guvegrra gbb! - you rock... =)

Why, thank you :-)

%
% --
%      ste\/e