Re: contact managers and updates (was "Re: Signature formatting")

David, et al --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 12:55:28AM EST, steVe wrote:
% > just for clarity, are you suggesting that your address book will have
% > a personalized sig entry for each entry in the db?
%
% not necessarily, but the RC file generated will :-)

Speaking of rc files, you should be sure that your util has the ability
to generate an 'interim' rc file to bring things up to date without
quitting and restarting mutt.  I have some group fcc-save-hook entries
like

  fcc-save-hook (a|b|c(rap)?|d...) =D.oaks/%_%O

which don't seem to be updated when I reload my .muttrc from within a
running mutt.  What a pain :-(

TIA & HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.