Re: un-collapsed threads and colour [the silence is deafening]

* Wilkinson, Alex <alex.wilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-03-11 09:31 +1030]:

> Does anyone know a solution to this ?
>
>  - aW
>

>        On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 03:21:05PM +1030, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
>
>        Hi all,
>
>        I have Mutt 1.4.2.1i (2004-02-12) set up to collapse all threads by
> default
>        and to mark the first msg in the collapsed thread as a different
> colour.
>
>        e.g. color index brightgreen default ~v
>

>        Question:
>
>        When I expand a collapsed thread all the messages in the thread change
>        the default colour [white].
>
>        When I expand a collapsed thread is it possible to mark the 'first'
> msg in
>        the thread another colour other than the default colour [white].
>
>        This would make it easier at a glance to see which msgs are exapanded
> threads.
>
>        Is this possible ?
>
>        Thanks
>
>         - aW

color index brightgreen default '!(~h ^references: | ~h ^in-reply-to:)'
--
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford ... http://www.geocities.com/mortarn

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
-Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977