Re: un-collapsed threads and colour [the silence is deafening]

so spake Wilkinson, Alex [2004.03.10 @ 17:10]:
> Does anyone know a solution to this ?
>
>  - aW
>

>        On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 03:21:05PM +1030, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
>
>        Hi all,
>
>        I have Mutt 1.4.2.1i (2004-02-12) set up to collapse all threads by
> default
>        and to mark the first msg in the collapsed thread as a different
> colour.
>
>        e.g. color index brightgreen default ~v
>

>        Question:
>
>        When I expand a collapsed thread all the messages in the thread change
>        the default colour [white].
>
>        When I expand a collapsed thread is it possible to mark the 'first'
> msg in
>        the thread another colour other than the default colour [white].
>
>        This would make it easier at a glance to see which msgs are exapanded
> threads.
>
>        Is this possible ?
>
>        Thanks
>
>         - aW

i'm not for sure if this is possible, but if you want an easy way to see
the beginning of the thread, why not just sort by threads instead?  if
you have major issues with that, that's fine.  i'm sure someone can come
up with a hack that will work for you.

--
                      ste\/e