Re: un-collapsed threads and colour [the silence is deafening]

Does anyone know a solution to this ?

 - aW

         On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 03:21:05PM +1030, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:

         Hi all,

         I have Mutt 1.4.2.1i (2004-02-12) set up to collapse all threads by
default
         and to mark the first msg in the collapsed thread as a different
colour.

         e.g. color index brightgreen default ~v

         Question:

         When I expand a collapsed thread all the messages in the thread change
         the default colour [white].

         When I expand a collapsed thread is it possible to mark the 'first'
msg in
         the thread another colour other than the default colour [white].

         This would make it easier at a glance to see which msgs are exapanded
threads.

         Is this possible ?

         Thanks

          - aW