set querycommand

Hi,

I have a line like this in my .muttrc:

set query_command="mutt_ldap_query %s"

mutt_ldap_query can query on a number of args, e.g.,

$ muttldap_query david michael

will should return all davids and all michaels which it does from
command line.

However in mutt it seems to be treated as a single argument:

mutt_ldap_query "david michael"

which of course returns no records.

Can I get the behaviou I want some how?

Also a related question:

If I'm using aliases, I can type the start of an alias, hit tab and
select an address, then put a comma and another alias start, hit tab
and select a second address, etc.

Can you get this sort of behaviou with the query command? Once I have
selected address in my first query, I can't requery with something
else to get another address, since Q doesn't work once mutt is in
typing To: address mode.

Thanks

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a