Re: no color when composing email in 1.5.6

in message <20040228004322.GA61122@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
wrote Mark Frank thusly...

> > The temporary file name pattern the mutt used to have before has
> > changed on which Vim reled (to source appropriate syntax file).
> > The mutt-temporary-file-name-pattern needs to be updated to
> > enable sourcing of syntax file again.  Problem is not of mutt
> > but of Vim.
> >
> > Above is culled from quite recent discussion about the issue on
> > one of freebsd lists.
>
> Do you recall which one?  I'm subscribed to freebsd-questions and
> haven't found it there.

I deleted the thread as i rarely/never use Vim supplied syntax
highlighting; so the problem did not matter to me.

I tried searching for it before i wrote "one of the FreeBSD lists".
All i could find is a PR, not the ensuing discussion...

  "mutt change breaks vim syntax highlighting"
    http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/63192

  - Parv