Re: no color when composing email in 1.5.6

* On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 05:39:44PM -0500 parv wrote:
> in message <20040227213456.GB52058@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> wrote Mark Frank thusly...
> >
> > Really?  Then how did vim previously know I wanted signatures to
> > be magenta on black rather than say, yellow on black?
>
> The temporary file name pattern the mutt used to have before has
> changed on which Vim reled (to source appropriate syntax file).  The
> mutt-temporary-file-name-pattern needs to be updated to enable
> sourcing of syntax file again.  Problem is not of mutt but of Vim.
>
> Above is culled from quite recent discussion about the issue on one
> of freebsd lists.

Do you recall which one?  I'm subscribed to freebsd-questions and
haven't found it there.  The only thing I found is a discussion where
someone couldn't get syntax highlight to work when editing HTML and
such...which is working fine for me.

--
Mark Frank
Director of Technical Services - eDoxs Corp.