Re: MH Problems

On Fri. 2004-02-13, 19:03, Dave Edwards wrote:

> The other problem hasn't changed, despite my adding check_new to my
> muttrc just to be sure.  If it helps, when a new message arrives in
> the current mailbox, the error, "Mailbox was externally modified.
> Flags may be wrong." appears.

I've published my muttrc at http://dle.ascendant.ca/muttrc.txt in the
hope that someone will see something in it that might be causing the
failure of new message detection.  Figuring out what's new in the
current mailbox is a little difficult, but it can be almost impossible
when changing to a new one.

Thanks,
--
Dave Edwards <dleSympaticoCa>