Use mairix to list all flagged messages?

Hi,

I have recently installed mairix and it workes great! You can have
mairix create a maildir folder containing symbolic links to all messages
containing the search text. Further more, mairix can search multiple
folders.

I would like to be able to search for all messages with the flag "!" in
Mutt, within multiple folders. So, I would like to have 1 flat list
containing links to all messages flagged "!" in all folders.

Do you know if Mutt changes something to a message header or body when
you flag the message that you can search for in a regex?

Thanks for your reply!

--
/ton
http://www.tonboelens.nl