Re: MH Problems

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 03:29:13PM -0800, Steve Mayer wrote:

>   The delete issue can be solved by adding the following to your .muttrc
>   file:
>
>     set mh_purge
>

>   As for the monitoring, the following info from the muttrc man page
>   seems to show that only the current mailbox is checked for new
>   messages:
>
>   "check_new
>           Type: boolean
>           Default: yes

Thanks, Steve.  Wow, I missed both of those.  I added mh_purge to my
muttrc and it seems to have fixed that problem.

The other problem hasn't changed, despite my adding check_new to my
muttrc just to be sure.  If it helps, when a new message arrives in the
current mailbox, the error, "Mailbox was externally modified.  Flags may
be wrong." appears.

Dave.
--
Dave Edwards <dleSympaticoCa>