Re: Hoe do I go about using abook?

* Terry Johnson <terryusa@xxxxxxxxxxx> [01-30-04 18:57]:
> What exactly are aliases and do you have any information on abook
> address and anything would be useful. Im so confused but getting there.

open your browser to http://mutt.org

and do some reading.  Most of your questions will be answered and you
will find that you have more questions.  But you will find ways to do
much of what you desire, and have a basis to investigate and learn on
your own.

Mutt has one of the best manuals of any oss available and it should be
available on your system.  I have SUSE 9 and mine is at:
  /usr/local/doc/mutt/manual.txt
Yours may be in a different location depending on the distor you are
using.

locate manual.txt|grep mutt

will tell you where.

gud luk,