Re: Newbie needs help

I have mutt up now sending and receiving. Now I need to know how to make it
rcognise a mailing list I am on 2 this one and fedora's mailing lists and its
not showing them as lists. 2 how do I get save and use email address is there
an adrress book in mutt and 3rd how do I make folders to stare the messages i
want. I can't seem to find anything addressing these in the faq or the help
file?
Thanks again!

Terry Johnson