Re: Fun With Alternates (was: Re: Reply-To header problem)

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:24:05PM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
> @(blah.com|goo\.org)
> @((blah|goo)\.com)
> @((.+\.)?(blah|goo)\.com)

Great. Seem so easy to look at.

> > BTW, my original problem is still not solved. Any ideas on that?
>
> I don't think anybody actually understood your original problem ;^)

Well, the original problem was that with my a list with Reply-To set,
the "alternates" is of no use. It works with all lists except those
lists with Reply-To set. Can someone explain this?

Thanks,
-Payal

--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com