Re: Reply-To header problem

Re: Payal Rathod in <20040116150400.GA25764@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> But it is .* i.e match _zero_ or mor einstances of ".", right?

Right, I read "\.*" either as "\." or ".*", can't exactly remember.

Re: Payal Rathod in <20040118163329.GA4668@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > @(blah.com|goo\.org)
> > @((blah|goo)\.com)
> > @((.+\.)?(blah|goo)\.com)
>
> Great. Seem so easy to look at.

With the latter two, the outer () are again redundant. But it's a matter
of taste which version you find more readable.

> > I don't think anybody actually understood your original problem ;^)
>
> Well, the original problem was that with my a list with Reply-To set,
> the "alternates" is of no use. It works with all lists except those
> lists with Reply-To set. Can someone explain this?

alternates (in the context of %F in the index) is working for me with
Reply-To lists. It properly shows "To listname".

Maybe you specified the wrong list name with "lists"/"subscribe"? Is the
Reply-To different from the address you posted to? (I guess Mutt only
looks at the To header, not Reply-To.)

Christoph
--
Christoph Berg <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, http://www.df7cb.de/
Wohnheim D, 2405, Universität des Saarlandes, 0681/9657944