Re: Reply-To header problem

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 02:45:18PM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> > set alternates="(payal)(\-[0-9]*\.*[a-z]*)?@.*(staticky\.com)"
>
> You can drop the parentheses where you don't need them, and \- is
> redundant:

Ok.

> set alternates="payal(-[0-9]*\.*[a-z]*)?@.*staticky\.com"
>
> The address you are using right now does not match this, because "vim"
> does not contain a literal '.'. I think you meant something like:

But it is .* i.e match _zero_ or mor einstances of ".", right?
For this vim address it is working properly.

> set alternates="payal.*@.*staticky\.com"

Great.

> OTOH, @(.*\.)?staticky\.com might be a good thing to use.

Hehehe, cool. To extend it further, what if I had more than 1 domain
too, I mean something other than staticky.com, how do you match that?

BTW, my original problem is still not solved. Any ideas on that?

With warm regards,
-Payal

--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com