Re: A Laundry-List of Issues

Rodrigo, et al --

...and then Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel said...
%
% On Thu, Dec 25 2003 at 12:02:33AM BRST, David T-G
<davidtg-muttusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
%
% > Somebody bothered to write a freakin' patch for that?!?  Just hit Ctrl-F
% > to 'F'orget the passphrase if you botch it.
%
%         The patch is one line long (I actually use it). And mutt's behaviour
% concerning this os not really clever, so it's no wonder someone wrote a

What has to be clever about it?  mutt doesn't know or care whether you
put in the right or wrong passphrase for this key or any other; it just
stores it.  mutt is, IMHO, doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

I'll have to look up the patch -- not to apply it, mind you, but to see
what it does.

% patch for that.

Whatever works; that's why we have patches :-)

HAND & Happy Holidays

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"